Your market is out there, and they are looking for you!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a health coach for seniors, a dating coach for middle-aged women, or a business coach for crafty people. You have a large audience, and they are eagerly anticipating the help only you can provide.
But you’re missing the mark in some important areas, and it’s causing them to turn away in favor of another coach.
Make it Easy for Them
When you’re selling your products and services online, the one rule you must abide by is to make it easy for your customers to buy. It sounds simple, right? Yet you might be shocked how often coaches (and others) break this rule.
- They don’t make the “buy” buttons obvious.
- They don’t make contact information easy to find.
- They don’t provide clear calls to action on their website.
- They don’t create easy website navigation so readers can quickly find what they need.
- They don’t offer the next logical product via a well-planned funnel.
The list goes on, but the bottom line is this: make it easy for your customers to buy from you, and not only will you make more money, but your clients will be singing your praises.
Court the Newbies
Even if your ideal market is established business owners, don’t forget the up-and-comers. While they might not be ready for you yet, they will be in the future, and they’ll remember you if you treat them well today.
Some ideas for helping the newbies out might be:
- Low-cost self-study products
- eBooks or guides
- Email courses
- Membership sites and forums
- Facebook groups
Remember, the new business owner today is tomorrow’s superstar, so make sure you get on her radar. She’ll remember (and thank you for it) later.
Every niche is crowded, and the only thing that sets you apart from every other coach out there is your personality, so don’t be afraid to let it shine. That’s how your potential customers will get to know, like and trust you.
- Share personal updates on social media, so potential customers can see the “real” you.
- Post photos of your life outside of the business on Instagram and Facebook.
- Take a stand for what you believe in—even if it’s controversial and unpopular.
Will you maybe turn some potential clients off with your personality? It’s possible. But ask yourself this: Do you really want those people as your customer?
P.S. be sure to join the Sales Success Cafe Facebook group and join other business owners to grow your income. Click HERE to find out more.